Our organization specializes in offering a quality tested range of DiBasic Lead Phthalate, which is widely used as a heat stabilizer in the making of PVC compounds. Our experienced professionals formulate this product by using premium grade of base materials and advance technology as per the set market norms. In addition, we make available our perfectly formulated DiBasic Lead Phthalate in a quality packaging to intact their effectiveness and purity. Whether it in domestic sector or international market, our provided chemical is praised all around the globe.
- Ideal for all types of pigmented PVC compounds.
- Suitable for cable sheathing when the cable is required to operate at high ambient temperature.
- Finds application as "Stabiliser-Kicker" in preparation of foamed PVC.
Appearance: Fine Creamy White Powder
Specific Gravity: 4.4 To 4.6
Lead Content As PbO: 79% To 81%
Usage & Applications:
- It is excellent light heat stabiliser & widely used in cable & wire compounds.
- Also used in Sheetings & Other Foamed PVC Products.